Garvagh, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Cloudy
Last updated: 07:00

48-hour forecast

0.09 mm, probability: 33% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 18% 0.12 mm, probability: 16% 0.13 mm, probability: 16% 0.17 mm, probability: 20% 0.27 mm, probability: 32% 0.38 mm, probability: 38% 18:00 0.49 mm, probability: 41% 0.8 mm, probability: 48% 1.09 mm, probability: 52% 0.99 mm, probability: 49% 0.76 mm, probability: 38% 0.61 mm, probability: 33% 00:00 0.41 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.16 mm, probability: 28% 0.27 mm, probability: 38% 0.43 mm, probability: 44% 0.58 mm, probability: 45% 12:00 0.7 mm, probability: 49% 0.79 mm, probability: 59% 0.8 mm, probability: 60% 0.7 mm, probability: 51% 0.55 mm, probability: 41% 0.39 mm, probability: 28% 18:00 0.23 mm, probability: 26% 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 0.28 mm, probability: 30% 0.45 mm, probability: 32% 0.38 mm, probability: 24% 0.23 mm, probability: 20% 0.14 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 10° 15°

7-day forecast

Garvagh, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C54.98333000,-6.66667000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Garvagh, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C54.98333000,-6.66667000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Garvagh, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C54.98333000,-6.66667000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Garvagh, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C54.98333000,-6.66667000
W
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Garvagh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C54.98333000,-6.66667000
Th
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C
Garvagh, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C54.98333000,-6.66667000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Garvagh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 17 °C54.98333000,-6.66667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 17 °C
Menu