Gargrave, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Rain
Last updated: 10:54

48-hour forecast

0.44 mm, probability: 36% 0.68 mm, probability: 100% 0.56 mm, probability: 65% 0.36 mm, probability: 47% 18:00 0.69 mm, probability: 53% 1.38 mm, probability: 63% 1.86 mm, probability: 67% 1.59 mm, probability: 64% 1.04 mm, probability: 55% 0.6 mm, probability: 44% 00:00 0.26 mm, probability: 34% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 24% 0.49 mm, probability: 45% 1.01 mm, probability: 56% 1.25 mm, probability: 62% 1.31 mm, probability: 63% 1.34 mm, probability: 63% 12:00 1.41 mm, probability: 62% 1.47 mm, probability: 60% 1.42 mm, probability: 56% 1.11 mm, probability: 51% 0.72 mm, probability: 47% 0.47 mm, probability: 43% 18:00 0.38 mm, probability: 40% 0.37 mm, probability: 37% 0.34 mm, probability: 34% 0.24 mm, probability: 31% 0.13 mm, probability: 28% 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 12:00 13°

7-day forecast

Gargrave, United KingdomRain, 2 – 11 °C53.98353000,-2.10459000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 11 °C
Gargrave, United KingdomRain, 4 – 13 °C53.98353000,-2.10459000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 13 °C
Gargrave, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 13 °C53.98353000,-2.10459000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 13 °C
Gargrave, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 14 °C53.98353000,-2.10459000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 14 °C
Gargrave, United KingdomRain, 4 – 16 °C53.98353000,-2.10459000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 16 °C
Gargrave, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 14 °C53.98353000,-2.10459000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 14 °C
Gargrave, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C53.98353000,-2.10459000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Menu