Fylde, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Wind
Last updated: 12:06

48-hour forecast

0.17 mm, probability: 40% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.13 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 20% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 35% 0.15 mm, probability: 46% 0.25 mm, probability: 57% 0.5 mm, probability: 68% 1.01 mm, probability: 71% 0.99 mm, probability: 68% 06:00 0.49 mm, probability: 49% 0.33 mm, probability: 39% 0.57 mm, probability: 44% 0.2 mm, probability: 26% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.69 mm, probability: 53% 1.57 mm, probability: 65% 1.06 mm, probability: 69% 1.55 mm, probability: 71% 1.44 mm, probability: 69% 18:00 1.17 mm, probability: 65% 1.19 mm, probability: 66% 1.33 mm, probability: 72% 1.38 mm, probability: 74% 1.51 mm, probability: 78% 1.32 mm, probability: 79% 00:00 0.91 mm, probability: 77% 0.43 mm, probability: 74% 0.18 mm, probability: 62% 0.12 mm, probability: 40% 0.13 mm, probability: 33% 0.14 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 0.15 mm, probability: 40% 0.21 mm, probability: 46% 0.34 mm, probability: 55% 0.39 mm, probability: 50% 0.37 mm, probability: 48% 12:00 0.35 mm, probability: 46% 0.52 mm, probability: 50% 0.45 mm, probability: 50% 0.66 mm, probability: 52% 14°

7-day forecast

Fylde, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C53.83333000,-2.91667000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Fylde, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.83333000,-2.91667000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Fylde, United KingdomRain, 6 – 9 °C53.83333000,-2.91667000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 9 °C
Fylde, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C53.83333000,-2.91667000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Fylde, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 11 °C53.83333000,-2.91667000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 11 °C
Fylde, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 10 °C53.83333000,-2.91667000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 10 °C
Fylde, United KingdomSunny, 6 – 11 °C53.83333000,-2.91667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-07

2020-11-07 (P1D) Sunny, 6 – 11 °C
Menu