Fort William, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Rain
Last updated: 03:53

48-hour forecast

0.41 mm, probability: 42% 2.08 mm, probability: 100% 1.35 mm, probability: 64% 0.91 mm, probability: 61% 1.29 mm, probability: 67% 1.56 mm, probability: 72% 12:00 1.49 mm, probability: 76% 1.26 mm, probability: 75% 1.01 mm, probability: 72% 0.72 mm, probability: 62% 0.45 mm, probability: 50% 0.31 mm, probability: 43% 18:00 0.3 mm, probability: 42% 0.39 mm, probability: 44% 0.45 mm, probability: 44% 0.34 mm, probability: 42% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.15 mm, probability: 16% 0.19 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 17% 0.17 mm, probability: 18% 0.19 mm, probability: 19% 0.18 mm, probability: 18% 0.19 mm, probability: 17% 0.24 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 0.37 mm, probability: 19% 0.64 mm, probability: 26% 0.92 mm, probability: 36% 0.98 mm, probability: 45% 0.94 mm, probability: 55% 0.93 mm, probability: 68% 06:00 1.06 mm, probability: 75% 10° 14°

7-day forecast

Fort William, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C56.81648000,-5.11208000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Fort William, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C56.81648000,-5.11208000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Fort William, United KingdomRain, 7 – 15 °C56.81648000,-5.11208000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 15 °C
Fort William, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C56.81648000,-5.11208000
Th
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Fort William, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C56.81648000,-5.11208000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Fort William, United KingdomFog, 9 – 18 °C56.81648000,-5.11208000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Fog, 9 – 18 °C
Fort William, United KingdomFog, 10 – 20 °C56.81648000,-5.11208000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Fog, 10 – 20 °C
Menu