Ford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 03:44

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.19 mm, probability: 26% 0.35 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 0.39 mm, probability: 42% 0.35 mm, probability: 50% 0.29 mm, probability: 52% 0.21 mm, probability: 48% 0.21 mm, probability: 46% 0.33 mm, probability: 51% 06:00 0.48 mm, probability: 58% 0.63 mm, probability: 62% 0.67 mm, probability: 61% 0.5 mm, probability: 52% 0.27 mm, probability: 38% 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 13°

7-day forecast

Ford, United KingdomRain, 2 – 11 °C52.71667000,-2.85000000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 11 °C
Ford, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 9 °C52.71667000,-2.85000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 9 °C
Ford, United KingdomSunny, -0 – 6 °C52.71667000,-2.85000000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Sunny, -0 – 6 °C
Ford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C52.71667000,-2.85000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C
Ford, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 9 °C52.71667000,-2.85000000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 9 °C
Ford, United KingdomSunny, -0 – 7 °C52.71667000,-2.85000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Sunny, -0 – 7 °C
Ford, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 6 °C52.71667000,-2.85000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 6 °C
Menu