Flint, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Cloudy
Last updated: 02:40

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.4 mm, probability: 55% 0.76 mm, probability: 67% 00:00 0.8 mm, probability: 68% 0.85 mm, probability: 64% 0.99 mm, probability: 60% 0.89 mm, probability: 57% 0.65 mm, probability: 53% 0.49 mm, probability: 53% 06:00 0.44 mm, probability: 53% 0.4 mm, probability: 47% 0.35 mm, probability: 39% 0.26 mm, probability: 32% 0.16 mm, probability: 26% 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 13°

7-day forecast

Flint, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C53.24488000,-3.13231000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Flint, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 10 °C53.24488000,-3.13231000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 10 °C
Flint, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C53.24488000,-3.13231000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C
Flint, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 4 °C53.24488000,-3.13231000
Sa
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 4 °C
Flint, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 8 °C53.24488000,-3.13231000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 8 °C
Flint, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 8 °C53.24488000,-3.13231000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 8 °C
Flint, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 7 °C53.24488000,-3.13231000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 7 °C
Menu