Filey, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 01:00

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 25% 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 26% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 31% 0.08 mm, probability: 36% 0.07 mm, probability: 33% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 0.19 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00

7-day forecast

Filey, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C54.21000000,-0.28917000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Filey, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C54.21000000,-0.28917000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C
Filey, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 9 °C54.21000000,-0.28917000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 9 °C
Filey, United KingdomWind, 7 – 12 °C54.21000000,-0.28917000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Wind, 7 – 12 °C
Filey, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C54.21000000,-0.28917000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Filey, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C54.21000000,-0.28917000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Filey, United KingdomWind, 5 – 10 °C54.21000000,-0.28917000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Wind, 5 – 10 °C
Menu