Faversham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 13:15

48-hour forecast

1.87 mm, probability: 85% 0.22 mm, probability: 69% 0.22 mm, probability: 49% 0.05 mm, probability: 30% 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 39% 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 34% 0.08 mm, probability: 46% 0.39 mm, probability: 59% 0.13 mm, probability: 46% 0.14 mm, probability: 41% 0.13 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00

7-day forecast

Faversham, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.31480000,0.88856000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Faversham, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 8 °C51.31480000,0.88856000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 8 °C
Faversham, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 12 °C51.31480000,0.88856000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 12 °C
Faversham, United KingdomCloudy, 7 – 13 °C51.31480000,0.88856000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Cloudy, 7 – 13 °C
Faversham, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C51.31480000,0.88856000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Faversham, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C51.31480000,0.88856000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Faversham, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C51.31480000,0.88856000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Menu