Farndon, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 23:22

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.15 mm, probability: 55% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.28 mm, probability: 45% 0.55 mm, probability: 57% 0.68 mm, probability: 57% 0.73 mm, probability: 48% 0.71 mm, probability: 43% 12:00 0.52 mm, probability: 34% 0.29 mm, probability: 25% 0.22 mm, probability: 21% 0.29 mm, probability: 22% 0.49 mm, probability: 24% 0.88 mm, probability: 26% 18:00 1.9 mm, probability: 33% 3.62 mm, probability: 64% 4.31 mm, probability: 71% 2.42 mm, probability: 65% 0.49 mm, probability: 40% 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 0.54 mm, probability: 50% 0.86 mm, probability: 68% 06:00 0.61 mm, probability: 58% 0.29 mm, probability: 38% 0.21 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 15°

7-day forecast

Farndon, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C53.05000000,-0.85000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Farndon, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C53.05000000,-0.85000000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Farndon, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 13 °C53.05000000,-0.85000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 13 °C
Farndon, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 15 °C53.05000000,-0.85000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 15 °C
Farndon, United KingdomRain, 7 – 18 °C53.05000000,-0.85000000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 18 °C
Farndon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 20 °C53.05000000,-0.85000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 20 °C
Farndon, United KingdomCloudy, 10 – 20 °C53.05000000,-0.85000000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 10 – 20 °C
Menu