Falfield, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 17:23

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.03 mm, probability: 25% 0.04 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 38% 0.42 mm, probability: 53% 0.67 mm, probability: 55% 0.53 mm, probability: 41% 0.27 mm, probability: 23% 0.15 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 19% 0.12 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.2 mm, probability: 36% 0.37 mm, probability: 46% 0.39 mm, probability: 56% 0.5 mm, probability: 56% 0.65 mm, probability: 55% 06:00 0.53 mm, probability: 52% 0.31 mm, probability: 41% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.15 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 0.16 mm, probability: 24% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 22% 0.13 mm, probability: 18% 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 15°

7-day forecast

Falfield, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C51.63694000,-2.46056000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-23

2020-09-23 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Falfield, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C51.63694000,-2.46056000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Falfield, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 15 °C51.63694000,-2.46056000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 15 °C
Falfield, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 14 °C51.63694000,-2.46056000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 14 °C
Falfield, United KingdomSunny, -0 – 16 °C51.63694000,-2.46056000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, -0 – 16 °C
Falfield, United KingdomRain, 10 – 20 °C51.63694000,-2.46056000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 20 °C
Falfield, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 19 °C51.63694000,-2.46056000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 19 °C
Menu