Exton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

29°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 11:50

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 27% 0.26 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.33 mm, probability: 38% 0.41 mm, probability: 38% 0.44 mm, probability: 37% 0.28 mm, probability: 30% 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 21% 0.14 mm, probability: 17% 0.14 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 17° 28°

7-day forecast

Exton, United KingdomRain, 17 – 27 °C52.69106000,-0.63463000
Th
Min: 17° C
Max: 27° C

2020-08-13

2020-08-13 (P1D) Rain, 17 – 27 °C
Exton, United KingdomRain, 16 – 23 °C52.69106000,-0.63463000
F
Min: 16° C
Max: 23° C

2020-08-14

2020-08-14 (P1D) Rain, 16 – 23 °C
Exton, United KingdomRain, 15 – 23 °C52.69106000,-0.63463000
Sa
Min: 15° C
Max: 23° C

2020-08-15

2020-08-15 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 23 °C
Exton, United KingdomRain, 16 – 24 °C52.69106000,-0.63463000
Su
Min: 16° C
Max: 24° C

2020-08-16

2020-08-16 (P1D) Rain, 16 – 24 °C
Exton, United KingdomRain, 15 – 23 °C52.69106000,-0.63463000
M
Min: 15° C
Max: 23° C

2020-08-17

2020-08-17 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 23 °C
Exton, United KingdomRain, 13 – 21 °C52.69106000,-0.63463000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-08-18

2020-08-18 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 21 °C
Exton, United KingdomRain, 12 – 21 °C52.69106000,-0.63463000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 21° C

2020-08-19

2020-08-19 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 21 °C
Menu