Erlestoke, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 13:01

48-hour forecast

0.39 mm, probability: 57% 0.49 mm, probability: 60% 0.56 mm, probability: 55% 0.54 mm, probability: 49% 0.37 mm, probability: 50% 0.51 mm, probability: 57% 0.98 mm, probability: 76% 00:00 0.95 mm, probability: 79% 0.23 mm, probability: 49% 0.15 mm, probability: 44% 0.12 mm, probability: 40% 0.18 mm, probability: 54% 0.1 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 25% 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 0.15 mm, probability: 38% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 46% 0.31 mm, probability: 57% 0.45 mm, probability: 63% 0.43 mm, probability: 62% 0.54 mm, probability: 65% 0.51 mm, probability: 70% 18:00 0.47 mm, probability: 70% 0.5 mm, probability: 69% 0.63 mm, probability: 70% 0.5 mm, probability: 67% 0.33 mm, probability: 61% 0.29 mm, probability: 62% 00:00 0.46 mm, probability: 64% 1.2 mm, probability: 75% 0.5 mm, probability: 69% 0.76 mm, probability: 74% 0.61 mm, probability: 72% 0.58 mm, probability: 70% 06:00 0.69 mm, probability: 69% 0.64 mm, probability: 68% 0.53 mm, probability: 61% 0.28 mm, probability: 49% 0.26 mm, probability: 43% 0.3 mm, probability: 52% 12:00 0.33 mm, probability: 57% 0.48 mm, probability: 61% 0.5 mm, probability: 60% 0.44 mm, probability: 54% 0.25 mm, probability: 49% 0.17 mm, probability: 41% 18:00 11°

7-day forecast

Erlestoke, United KingdomRain, 9 – 11 °C51.28472000,-2.05444000
Tu
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 11 °C
Erlestoke, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C51.28472000,-2.05444000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Erlestoke, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.28472000,-2.05444000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Erlestoke, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C51.28472000,-2.05444000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C
Erlestoke, United KingdomRain, 0 – 7 °C51.28472000,-2.05444000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 7 °C
Erlestoke, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.28472000,-2.05444000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Erlestoke, United KingdomRain, 1 – 9 °C51.28472000,-2.05444000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 9 °C
Menu