Enderby, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Cloudy
Last updated: 13:59

48-hour forecast

0.34 mm, probability: 66% 0.27 mm, probability: 69% 18:00 0.33 mm, probability: 69% 0.7 mm, probability: 71% 0.9 mm, probability: 72% 1.16 mm, probability: 78% 1.41 mm, probability: 78% 1.08 mm, probability: 75% 00:00 1.46 mm, probability: 77% 1.25 mm, probability: 75% 0.33 mm, probability: 41% 0.66 mm, probability: 52% 0.37 mm, probability: 41% 0.42 mm, probability: 41% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 33% 0.22 mm, probability: 33% 0.24 mm, probability: 32% 0.24 mm, probability: 29% 0.24 mm, probability: 24% 0.24 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.2 mm, probability: 18% 0.15 mm, probability: 18% 0.18 mm, probability: 22% 0.36 mm, probability: 38% 0.74 mm, probability: 51% 1.06 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 1.04 mm, probability: 69% 0.88 mm, probability: 72% 0.8 mm, probability: 76% 0.83 mm, probability: 74% 0.92 mm, probability: 73% 0.95 mm, probability: 70% 00:00 0.79 mm, probability: 66% 0.57 mm, probability: 58% 0.42 mm, probability: 48% 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 0.15 mm, probability: 22% 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 0.35 mm, probability: 45% 0.52 mm, probability: 55% 0.55 mm, probability: 59% 0.52 mm, probability: 62% 0.48 mm, probability: 71% 12:00 0.44 mm, probability: 70% 0.38 mm, probability: 64% 0.32 mm, probability: 54% 0.25 mm, probability: 41% 0.21 mm, probability: 35% 12° 18°

7-day forecast

Enderby, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C52.58778000,-1.20619000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Enderby, United KingdomRain, 14 – 18 °C52.58778000,-1.20619000
Th
Min: 14° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 18 °C
Enderby, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C52.58778000,-1.20619000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Enderby, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 19 °C52.58778000,-1.20619000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 19 °C
Enderby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 23 °C52.58778000,-1.20619000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 23 °C
Enderby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 24 °C52.58778000,-1.20619000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 24 °C
Enderby, United KingdomSunny, 14 – 23 °C52.58778000,-1.20619000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Sunny, 14 – 23 °C
Menu