Emneth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

2°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 19:34

48-hour forecast

06:00 0.27 mm, probability: 30% 0.34 mm, probability: 44% 0.45 mm, probability: 56% 0.64 mm, probability: 70% 0.72 mm, probability: 72% 0.8 mm, probability: 75% 12:00 0.55 mm, probability: 70% 0.58 mm, probability: 65% 1.2 mm, probability: 74% 0.72 mm, probability: 69% 0.34 mm, probability: 61% 0.24 mm, probability: 58% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 42% 0.08 mm, probability: 36% 0.11 mm, probability: 38% 0.17 mm, probability: 41% 0.24 mm, probability: 40% 0.26 mm, probability: 38% 00:00 0.19 mm, probability: 34% 0.1 mm, probability: 26% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.15 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.39 mm, probability: 31% 0.74 mm, probability: 52% 1.09 mm, probability: 54% 0.45 mm, probability: 43% 0.58 mm, probability: 49% 0.6 mm, probability: 54% 12:00 0.59 mm, probability: 51% 0.63 mm, probability: 49% 0.52 mm, probability: 45% 0.27 mm, probability: 32% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 00:00

7-day forecast

Emneth, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C52.64244000,0.20857000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Emneth, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C52.64244000,0.20857000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Emneth, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C52.64244000,0.20857000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Emneth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C52.64244000,0.20857000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Emneth, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C52.64244000,0.20857000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Emneth, United KingdomRain, -1 – 6 °C52.64244000,0.20857000
W
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 6 °C
Emneth, United KingdomCloudy, -2 – 7 °C52.64244000,0.20857000
Th
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Cloudy, -2 – 7 °C
Menu