Ely, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Cloudy
Last updated: 00:14

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 0.26 mm, probability: 39% 0.48 mm, probability: 61% 18:00 0.52 mm, probability: 68% 0.61 mm, probability: 72% 0.74 mm, probability: 75% 0.74 mm, probability: 74% 0.62 mm, probability: 68% 0.45 mm, probability: 57% 00:00 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 10°

7-day forecast

Ely, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C52.39857000,0.25811000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Ely, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C52.39857000,0.25811000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Ely, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C52.39857000,0.25811000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Ely, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C52.39857000,0.25811000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Ely, United KingdomRain, 4 – 12 °C52.39857000,0.25811000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 12 °C
Ely, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C52.39857000,0.25811000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Ely, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C52.39857000,0.25811000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Menu