Elstow, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 13:08

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 0.23 mm, probability: 39% 0.45 mm, probability: 52% 0.71 mm, probability: 72% 1 mm, probability: 78% 1.06 mm, probability: 79% 18:00 0.71 mm, probability: 72% 0.3 mm, probability: 58% 0.11 mm, probability: 39% 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 0.04 mm, probability: 26% 0.06 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 34% 0.29 mm, probability: 45% 0.45 mm, probability: 55% 0.61 mm, probability: 58% 0.84 mm, probability: 56% 0.92 mm, probability: 54% 18:00 10°

7-day forecast

Elstow, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C52.10727000,-0.46490000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Elstow, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C52.10727000,-0.46490000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Elstow, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C52.10727000,-0.46490000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Elstow, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C52.10727000,-0.46490000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Elstow, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 10 °C52.10727000,-0.46490000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 10 °C
Elstow, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C52.10727000,-0.46490000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Elstow, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C52.10727000,-0.46490000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Menu