Retford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 15:03

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 25% 0.18 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.21 mm, probability: 42% 0.25 mm, probability: 46% 0.29 mm, probability: 44% 0.32 mm, probability: 47% 0.4 mm, probability: 53% 0.48 mm, probability: 53% 12:00 0.39 mm, probability: 51% 0.23 mm, probability: 46% 0.13 mm, probability: 35% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 11°

7-day forecast

Retford, United KingdomRain, 3 – 12 °C53.32213000,-0.94315000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 12 °C
Retford, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 8 °C53.32213000,-0.94315000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 8 °C
Retford, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 6 °C53.32213000,-0.94315000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 6 °C
Retford, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 8 °C53.32213000,-0.94315000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 8 °C
Retford, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 8 °C53.32213000,-0.94315000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 8 °C
Retford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 9 °C53.32213000,-0.94315000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 9 °C
Retford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 9 °C53.32213000,-0.94315000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 9 °C
Menu