East Kilbride, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Cloudy
Last updated: 15:52

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 27% 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 0.26 mm, probability: 39% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 26% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.31 mm, probability: 37% 0.47 mm, probability: 41% 18:00 0.46 mm, probability: 44% 0.47 mm, probability: 47% 0.49 mm, probability: 47% 0.47 mm, probability: 41% 0.47 mm, probability: 39% 0.46 mm, probability: 40% 00:00 0.39 mm, probability: 41% 0.38 mm, probability: 42% 0.41 mm, probability: 42% 0.36 mm, probability: 39% 0.33 mm, probability: 37% 0.25 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.2 mm, probability: 24% 0.16 mm, probability: 24% 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 0.11 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 -1°

7-day forecast

East Kilbride, United KingdomRain, 2 – 9 °C55.76412000,-4.17669000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 9 °C
East Kilbride, United KingdomRain, -2 – 4 °C55.76412000,-4.17669000
Th
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, -2 – 4 °C
East Kilbride, United KingdomSnow, -2 – 5 °C55.76412000,-4.17669000
F
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Snow, -2 – 5 °C
East Kilbride, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C55.76412000,-4.17669000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
East Kilbride, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C55.76412000,-4.17669000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
East Kilbride, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C55.76412000,-4.17669000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
East Kilbride, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C55.76412000,-4.17669000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Menu