Eastbourne, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

18°
Cloudy
Last updated: 06:22

48-hour forecast

0.1 mm, probability: 18% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 22% 0.35 mm, probability: 32% 0.55 mm, probability: 45% 0.57 mm, probability: 47% 0.53 mm, probability: 49% 0.48 mm, probability: 51% 18:00 0.37 mm, probability: 53% 0.24 mm, probability: 47% 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.63 mm, probability: 25% 1.46 mm, probability: 49% 2.04 mm, probability: 55% 06:00 1.6 mm, probability: 60% 0.93 mm, probability: 61% 0.63 mm, probability: 58% 0.45 mm, probability: 49% 0.26 mm, probability: 37% 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.4 mm, probability: 35% 1.42 mm, probability: 59% 2.33 mm, probability: 70% 18:00 1.86 mm, probability: 68% 0.95 mm, probability: 58% 0.56 mm, probability: 51% 0.81 mm, probability: 53% 1.48 mm, probability: 51% 2 mm, probability: 52% 00:00 1.83 mm, probability: 54% 1.37 mm, probability: 57% 0.91 mm, probability: 55% 0.44 mm, probability: 43% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 19°

7-day forecast

Eastbourne, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C50.76871000,0.28453000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Eastbourne, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C50.76871000,0.28453000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Eastbourne, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C50.76871000,0.28453000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Eastbourne, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C50.76871000,0.28453000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Eastbourne, United KingdomRain, 11 – 19 °C50.76871000,0.28453000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 19 °C
Eastbourne, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 17 °C50.76871000,0.28453000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 17 °C
Eastbourne, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C50.76871000,0.28453000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Menu