Dunbar, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 07:40

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.22 mm, probability: 34% 0.4 mm, probability: 62% 0.35 mm, probability: 61% 0.21 mm, probability: 49% 0.12 mm, probability: 37% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 29% 0.02 mm, probability: 24% 0.13 mm, probability: 38% 0.27 mm, probability: 44% 00:00 0.31 mm, probability: 50% 0.28 mm, probability: 54% 0.21 mm, probability: 46% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 16% 0.28 mm, probability: 27% 0.32 mm, probability: 33% 0.2 mm, probability: 27% 0.14 mm, probability: 17% 0.17 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 25% 0.23 mm, probability: 28% 11°

7-day forecast

Dunbar, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C56.00062000,-2.51418000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2019-12-08

2019-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Dunbar, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C56.00062000,-2.51418000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-09

2019-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Dunbar, United KingdomRain, 2 – 12 °C56.00062000,-2.51418000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2019-12-10

2019-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 12 °C
Dunbar, United KingdomWind, 3 – 6 °C56.00062000,-2.51418000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-11

2019-12-11 (P1D) Wind, 3 – 6 °C
Dunbar, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C56.00062000,-2.51418000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-12

2019-12-12 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Dunbar, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C56.00062000,-2.51418000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-13

2019-12-13 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Dunbar, United KingdomRain, 2 – 4 °C56.00062000,-2.51418000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-14

2019-12-14 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 4 °C
Menu