Didcot, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

1°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 18:51

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.16 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.18 mm, probability: 38% 0.31 mm, probability: 51% 06:00 0.21 mm, probability: 48% 0.3 mm, probability: 53% 0.24 mm, probability: 52% 0.25 mm, probability: 48% 0.48 mm, probability: 58% 0.58 mm, probability: 62% 12:00 0.63 mm, probability: 60% 0.59 mm, probability: 61% 1.17 mm, probability: 71% 1.91 mm, probability: 76% 0.63 mm, probability: 65% 0.09 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 34% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.06 mm, probability: 32% 0.09 mm, probability: 37% 0.14 mm, probability: 40% 0.18 mm, probability: 40% 00:00

7-day forecast

Didcot, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.60928000,-1.24214000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Didcot, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C51.60928000,-1.24214000
F
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Didcot, United KingdomSunny, -2 – 5 °C51.60928000,-1.24214000
Sa
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Sunny, -2 – 5 °C
Didcot, United KingdomSnow, -2 – 5 °C51.60928000,-1.24214000
Su
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Snow, -2 – 5 °C
Didcot, United KingdomRain, -0 – 8 °C51.60928000,-1.24214000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 8 °C
Didcot, United KingdomRain, 1 – 8 °C51.60928000,-1.24214000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 8 °C
Didcot, United KingdomRain, -0 – 6 °C51.60928000,-1.24214000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 6 °C
Menu