Deddington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Cloudy
Last updated: 13:46

48-hour forecast

0.12 mm, probability: 34% 0.11 mm, probability: 37% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 53% 0.28 mm, probability: 58% 0.61 mm, probability: 67% 0.51 mm, probability: 70% 0.73 mm, probability: 74% 1.01 mm, probability: 76% 00:00 1.19 mm, probability: 77% 1.42 mm, probability: 79% 0.22 mm, probability: 47% 0.98 mm, probability: 68% 0.48 mm, probability: 55% 1.06 mm, probability: 60% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 37% 0.17 mm, probability: 37% 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 0.17 mm, probability: 32% 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 0.15 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 0.14 mm, probability: 29% 0.14 mm, probability: 33% 0.17 mm, probability: 43% 0.26 mm, probability: 55% 0.34 mm, probability: 62% 18:00 0.36 mm, probability: 63% 0.38 mm, probability: 64% 0.42 mm, probability: 64% 0.45 mm, probability: 65% 0.49 mm, probability: 63% 0.5 mm, probability: 57% 00:00 0.38 mm, probability: 51% 0.23 mm, probability: 44% 0.17 mm, probability: 36% 0.2 mm, probability: 34% 0.28 mm, probability: 35% 0.34 mm, probability: 40% 06:00 0.32 mm, probability: 43% 0.26 mm, probability: 41% 0.24 mm, probability: 39% 0.26 mm, probability: 40% 0.31 mm, probability: 42% 0.35 mm, probability: 44% 12:00 0.36 mm, probability: 48% 0.37 mm, probability: 52% 0.36 mm, probability: 50% 0.3 mm, probability: 39% 0.25 mm, probability: 32% 13° 18°

7-day forecast

Deddington, United KingdomRain, 13 – 17 °C51.98060000,-1.32055000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 17 °C
Deddington, United KingdomRain, 14 – 18 °C51.98060000,-1.32055000
Th
Min: 14° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 18 °C
Deddington, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 18 °C51.98060000,-1.32055000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 18 °C
Deddington, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 20 °C51.98060000,-1.32055000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 20 °C
Deddington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 23 °C51.98060000,-1.32055000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 23 °C
Deddington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C51.98060000,-1.32055000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C
Deddington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 24 °C51.98060000,-1.32055000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 24 °C
Menu