Dartmouth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 03:59

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 0.18 mm, probability: 29% 0.26 mm, probability: 34% 0.25 mm, probability: 35% 0.2 mm, probability: 31% 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 11°

7-day forecast

Dartmouth, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C50.35220000,-3.57940000
M
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Dartmouth, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C50.35220000,-3.57940000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Dartmouth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 11 °C50.35220000,-3.57940000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 11 °C
Dartmouth, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C50.35220000,-3.57940000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Dartmouth, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C50.35220000,-3.57940000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Dartmouth, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C50.35220000,-3.57940000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Dartmouth, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C50.35220000,-3.57940000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Menu