Cwmafan, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 01:51

48-hour forecast

0.05 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 0.11 mm, probability: 29% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.18 mm, probability: 30% 0.24 mm, probability: 38% 0.31 mm, probability: 45% 0.39 mm, probability: 53% 0.43 mm, probability: 55% 00:00 0.35 mm, probability: 53% 0.24 mm, probability: 48% 0.15 mm, probability: 41% 0.08 mm, probability: 33% 0.04 mm, probability: 26% 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.27 mm, probability: 39% 0.2 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12°

7-day forecast

Cwmafan, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C51.60000000,-3.75000000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Cwmafan, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 10 °C51.60000000,-3.75000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 10 °C
Cwmafan, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C51.60000000,-3.75000000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Cwmafan, United KingdomSunny, 6 – 9 °C51.60000000,-3.75000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Sunny, 6 – 9 °C
Cwmafan, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 8 °C51.60000000,-3.75000000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 8 °C
Cwmafan, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C51.60000000,-3.75000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Cwmafan, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 8 °C51.60000000,-3.75000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 8 °C
Menu