Croydon, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 01:39

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.24 mm, probability: 41% 00:00 0.44 mm, probability: 54% 0.79 mm, probability: 66% 1.05 mm, probability: 71% 0.94 mm, probability: 68% 0.7 mm, probability: 59% 0.53 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.44 mm, probability: 47% 0.38 mm, probability: 37% 0.32 mm, probability: 32% 0.23 mm, probability: 28% 0.16 mm, probability: 24% 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 24% 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 0.14 mm, probability: 25% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.07 mm, probability: 30% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 22% 0.2 mm, probability: 21% 0.29 mm, probability: 25% 0.21 mm, probability: 22% 12° 20°

7-day forecast

Croydon, United KingdomRain, 14 – 20 °C51.38333000,-0.10000000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 20 °C
Croydon, United KingdomRain, 15 – 20 °C51.38333000,-0.10000000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 20 °C
Croydon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 20 °C51.38333000,-0.10000000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 20 °C
Croydon, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 22 °C51.38333000,-0.10000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 22 °C
Croydon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 25 °C51.38333000,-0.10000000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 25 °C
Croydon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 26 °C51.38333000,-0.10000000
M
Min: 13° C
Max: 26° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 26 °C
Croydon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 15 – 25 °C51.38333000,-0.10000000
Tu
Min: 15° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 15 – 25 °C
Menu