Crossmaglen, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Cloudy
Last updated: 03:16

48-hour forecast

0.12 mm, probability: 47% 0.09 mm, probability: 45% 0.11 mm, probability: 40% 0.08 mm, probability: 33% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.03 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.36 mm, probability: 40% 0.61 mm, probability: 47% 12:00 0.66 mm, probability: 53% 0.64 mm, probability: 58% 0.66 mm, probability: 60% 0.66 mm, probability: 60% 0.41 mm, probability: 53% 0.27 mm, probability: 50% 18:00 0.21 mm, probability: 42% 0.34 mm, probability: 37% 0.45 mm, probability: 37% 0.38 mm, probability: 40% 0.28 mm, probability: 42% 0.39 mm, probability: 47% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 36% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 0.17 mm, probability: 35% 0.26 mm, probability: 39% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 34% 0.06 mm, probability: 24% -1°

7-day forecast

Crossmaglen, United KingdomRain, -2 – 6 °C54.08333000,-6.60000000
F
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, -2 – 6 °C
Crossmaglen, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C54.08333000,-6.60000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Crossmaglen, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 5 °C54.08333000,-6.60000000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 5 °C
Crossmaglen, United KingdomRain, -2 – 6 °C54.08333000,-6.60000000
M
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, -2 – 6 °C
Crossmaglen, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C54.08333000,-6.60000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Crossmaglen, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C54.08333000,-6.60000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Crossmaglen, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C54.08333000,-6.60000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Menu