Crossford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Clear
Last updated: 23:41

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 0.22 mm, probability: 32% 06:00 0.21 mm, probability: 34% 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 0.1 mm, probability: 34% 0.05 mm, probability: 24% 12:00 18:00 00:00 11° 19°

7-day forecast

Crossford, United KingdomRain, 12 – 19 °C56.05000000,-3.50000000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 19 °C
Crossford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 18 °C56.05000000,-3.50000000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 18 °C
Crossford, United KingdomRain, 12 – 19 °C56.05000000,-3.50000000
F
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 19 °C
Crossford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C56.05000000,-3.50000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Crossford, United KingdomRain, 7 – 17 °C56.05000000,-3.50000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 17 °C
Crossford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 18 °C56.05000000,-3.50000000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-20

2020-07-20 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 18 °C
Crossford, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 19 °C56.05000000,-3.50000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-21

2020-07-21 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 19 °C
Menu