Crewe, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 02:16

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.17 mm, probability: 40% 0.36 mm, probability: 56% 12:00 0.52 mm, probability: 63% 0.85 mm, probability: 65% 1.17 mm, probability: 68% 1.2 mm, probability: 70% 1.1 mm, probability: 70% 0.9 mm, probability: 67% 18:00 1 mm, probability: 71% 1.03 mm, probability: 70% 1.37 mm, probability: 74% 0.91 mm, probability: 65% 0.77 mm, probability: 67% 0.41 mm, probability: 57% 00:00 0.5 mm, probability: 53% 0.43 mm, probability: 37% 0.37 mm, probability: 30% 0.31 mm, probability: 27% 0.21 mm, probability: 26% 0.16 mm, probability: 27% 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 27% 0.14 mm, probability: 29% 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.22 mm, probability: 45% 0.34 mm, probability: 61% 18:00 0.34 mm, probability: 59% 0.41 mm, probability: 59% 0.79 mm, probability: 60% 0.45 mm, probability: 60% 0.4 mm, probability: 65% 1.19 mm, probability: 74% 00:00 0.25 mm, probability: 54% 0.2 mm, probability: 46% 0.65 mm, probability: 57% 0.24 mm, probability: 32% 0.27 mm, probability: 34% 0.54 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 12° 17°

7-day forecast

Crewe, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C53.09787000,-2.44161000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Crewe, United KingdomRain, 13 – 19 °C53.09787000,-2.44161000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 19 °C
Crewe, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.09787000,-2.44161000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Crewe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 18 °C53.09787000,-2.44161000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 18 °C
Crewe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 21 °C53.09787000,-2.44161000
Su
Min: C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 21 °C
Crewe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C53.09787000,-2.44161000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C
Crewe, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 21 °C53.09787000,-2.44161000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 21 °C
Menu