Creswell, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Rain
Last updated: 07:49

48-hour forecast

0.37 mm, probability: 65% 0.74 mm, probability: 100% 0.84 mm, probability: 100% 0.76 mm, probability: 64% 0.57 mm, probability: 63% 0.47 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 0.45 mm, probability: 60% 0.36 mm, probability: 52% 0.17 mm, probability: 40% 0.15 mm, probability: 40% 0.29 mm, probability: 43% 0.37 mm, probability: 42% 00:00 0.23 mm, probability: 37% 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 0.09 mm, probability: 25% 0.17 mm, probability: 36% 0.3 mm, probability: 44% 0.43 mm, probability: 48% 12:00 0.55 mm, probability: 51% 0.73 mm, probability: 56% 0.81 mm, probability: 53% 0.55 mm, probability: 49% 0.24 mm, probability: 41% 0.1 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 33% 0.19 mm, probability: 34% 0.27 mm, probability: 37% 0.27 mm, probability: 36% 0.23 mm, probability: 36% 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.26 mm, probability: 31% 0.39 mm, probability: 45% 0.29 mm, probability: 40% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 12:00

7-day forecast

Creswell, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C53.25000000,-1.21667000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Creswell, United KingdomRain, -0 – 5 °C53.25000000,-1.21667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 5 °C
Creswell, United KingdomRain, -0 – 4 °C53.25000000,-1.21667000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 4 °C
Creswell, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 3 °C53.25000000,-1.21667000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 3 °C
Creswell, United KingdomCloudy, 0 – 4 °C53.25000000,-1.21667000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Cloudy, 0 – 4 °C
Creswell, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 5 °C53.25000000,-1.21667000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 5 °C
Creswell, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C53.25000000,-1.21667000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Menu