Cresswell, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Cloudy
Last updated: 15:19

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.22 mm, probability: 81% 0.11 mm, probability: 17% 0.15 mm, probability: 22% 0.18 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 11° 16°

7-day forecast

Cresswell, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C55.21667000,-1.55000000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Cresswell, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 17 °C55.21667000,-1.55000000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 17 °C
Cresswell, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C55.21667000,-1.55000000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Cresswell, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C55.21667000,-1.55000000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Cresswell, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C55.21667000,-1.55000000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Cresswell, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C55.21667000,-1.55000000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Cresswell, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C55.21667000,-1.55000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C
Menu