Colne, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

2°
Cloudy
Last updated: 12:01

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 34% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.12 mm, probability: 33% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 18:00 0.18 mm, probability: 30% 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 0.24 mm, probability: 32% 0.31 mm, probability: 39% 00:00 0.26 mm, probability: 37% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.19 mm, probability: 31% 0.29 mm, probability: 36% 0.52 mm, probability: 44% 0.76 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 0.91 mm, probability: 46% 1.02 mm, probability: 47% 0.98 mm, probability: 54% 0.69 mm, probability: 50% 0.37 mm, probability: 41% 0.22 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 28% 0.13 mm, probability: 26% 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 18:00

7-day forecast

Colne, United KingdomRain, 0 – 7 °C53.85713000,-2.16851000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 7 °C
Colne, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C53.85713000,-2.16851000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Colne, United KingdomRain, -1 – 3 °C53.85713000,-2.16851000
F
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 3 °C
Colne, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C53.85713000,-2.16851000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Colne, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C53.85713000,-2.16851000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Colne, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C53.85713000,-2.16851000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Colne, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C53.85713000,-2.16851000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Menu