Colinton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Cloudy
Last updated: 21:37

48-hour forecast

0.06 mm, probability: 18% 0.16 mm, probability: 63% 06:00 0.16 mm, probability: 62% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.23 mm, probability: 28% 0.38 mm, probability: 33% 0.31 mm, probability: 32% 0.18 mm, probability: 25% 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 26% 0.28 mm, probability: 31% 0.34 mm, probability: 31% 0.3 mm, probability: 29% 0.22 mm, probability: 27% 0.16 mm, probability: 26% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.34 mm, probability: 20% 0.82 mm, probability: 28% 00:00 1.16 mm, probability: 31% 0.93 mm, probability: 34% 0.83 mm, probability: 37% 0.44 mm, probability: 32% 0.34 mm, probability: 31% -1°

7-day forecast

Colinton, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C55.90739000,-3.25609000
Th
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Colinton, United KingdomRain, -1 – 6 °C55.90739000,-3.25609000
F
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 6 °C
Colinton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C55.90739000,-3.25609000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Colinton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C55.90739000,-3.25609000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Colinton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C55.90739000,-3.25609000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Colinton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C55.90739000,-3.25609000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Colinton, United KingdomRain, 0 – 7 °C55.90739000,-3.25609000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 7 °C
Menu