Codford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Cloudy
Last updated: 21:04

48-hour forecast

0.08 mm, probability: 100% 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.28 mm, probability: 41% 0.4 mm, probability: 44% 0.38 mm, probability: 44% 12:00 0.55 mm, probability: 58% 0.83 mm, probability: 72% 0.68 mm, probability: 70% 0.61 mm, probability: 68% 0.57 mm, probability: 68% 0.85 mm, probability: 67% 18:00 0.43 mm, probability: 60% 0.13 mm, probability: 40% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 17°

7-day forecast

Codford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C51.15000000,-2.05000000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Codford, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.15000000,-2.05000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Codford, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.15000000,-2.05000000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Codford, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C51.15000000,-2.05000000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Codford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C51.15000000,-2.05000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Codford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.15000000,-2.05000000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Codford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.15000000,-2.05000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Menu