Clive, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Cloudy
Last updated: 19:13

48-hour forecast

0.34 mm, probability: 69% 0.11 mm, probability: 64% 00:00 0.29 mm, probability: 44% 0.23 mm, probability: 31% 0.26 mm, probability: 30% 0.27 mm, probability: 30% 0.28 mm, probability: 33% 0.27 mm, probability: 38% 06:00 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.1 mm, probability: 25% 0.13 mm, probability: 27% 0.21 mm, probability: 30% 0.29 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.34 mm, probability: 36% 0.39 mm, probability: 43% 0.42 mm, probability: 54% 0.48 mm, probability: 61% 0.56 mm, probability: 67% 0.64 mm, probability: 71% 18:00 0.66 mm, probability: 74% 0.65 mm, probability: 76% 0.6 mm, probability: 76% 0.5 mm, probability: 71% 0.38 mm, probability: 62% 0.33 mm, probability: 52% 00:00 0.39 mm, probability: 53% 0.51 mm, probability: 59% 0.55 mm, probability: 57% 0.39 mm, probability: 44% 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 0.12 mm, probability: 38% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 37% 0.31 mm, probability: 37% 0.37 mm, probability: 36% 0.28 mm, probability: 29% 0.22 mm, probability: 25% 0.24 mm, probability: 25% 18:00 0.2 mm, probability: 21% 0.28 mm, probability: 26% 0.46 mm, probability: 28% 0.55 mm, probability: 33% 0.56 mm, probability: 39% 12° 16°

7-day forecast

Clive, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C52.80000000,-2.71667000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Clive, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C52.80000000,-2.71667000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Clive, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 19 °C52.80000000,-2.71667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 19 °C
Clive, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C52.80000000,-2.71667000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C
Clive, United KingdomCloudy, 10 – 21 °C52.80000000,-2.71667000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 10 – 21 °C
Clive, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 20 °C52.80000000,-2.71667000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 20 °C
Clive, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 19 °C52.80000000,-2.71667000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 19 °C
Menu