Chudleigh, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

2°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 20:05

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 0.11 mm, probability: 22% 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 18:00 0.17 mm, probability: 27% 0.16 mm, probability: 27% 0.18 mm, probability: 30% 0.29 mm, probability: 36% 0.49 mm, probability: 47% 0.65 mm, probability: 53% 00:00 0.72 mm, probability: 55% 0.8 mm, probability: 56% 0.82 mm, probability: 55% 0.57 mm, probability: 49% 0.27 mm, probability: 34% 0.12 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 0.14 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 18:00 00:00 12°

7-day forecast

Chudleigh, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C50.60496000,-3.60031000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Chudleigh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 10 °C50.60496000,-3.60031000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 10 °C
Chudleigh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 12 °C50.60496000,-3.60031000
M
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 12 °C
Chudleigh, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 12 °C50.60496000,-3.60031000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 12 °C
Chudleigh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 12 °C50.60496000,-3.60031000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 12 °C
Chudleigh, United KingdomRain, 6 – 9 °C50.60496000,-3.60031000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 9 °C
Chudleigh, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C50.60496000,-3.60031000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Menu