Chiddingfold, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

18°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 12:42

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 32% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.11 mm, probability: 31% 0.12 mm, probability: 33% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 32% 0.05 mm, probability: 29% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.1 mm, probability: 31% 0.2 mm, probability: 37% 0.29 mm, probability: 35% 06:00 0.29 mm, probability: 32% 0.26 mm, probability: 29% 0.25 mm, probability: 29% 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 0.31 mm, probability: 37% 0.31 mm, probability: 43% 12:00 0.24 mm, probability: 37% 0.14 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 0.12 mm, probability: 40% 0.13 mm, probability: 41% 0.13 mm, probability: 40% 0.13 mm, probability: 35% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 25% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 0.2 mm, probability: 27% 06:00 0.2 mm, probability: 28% 0.18 mm, probability: 26% 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.1 mm, probability: 26% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 15° 20°

7-day forecast

Chiddingfold, United KingdomRain, 14 – 20 °C51.11866000,-0.62262000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 20 °C
Chiddingfold, United KingdomRain, 15 – 20 °C51.11866000,-0.62262000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 20 °C
Chiddingfold, United KingdomSunny, 12 – 20 °C51.11866000,-0.62262000
F
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 12 – 20 °C
Chiddingfold, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 21 °C51.11866000,-0.62262000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 21 °C
Chiddingfold, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 24 °C51.11866000,-0.62262000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 24 °C
Chiddingfold, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C51.11866000,-0.62262000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C
Chiddingfold, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 25 °C51.11866000,-0.62262000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 25 °C
Menu