Cheddleton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 04:16

48-hour forecast

0.1 mm, probability: 100% 0.33 mm, probability: 61% 0.1 mm, probability: 26% 0.2 mm, probability: 29% 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 0.15 mm, probability: 19% 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 0.2 mm, probability: 33% 0.22 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 34% 0.15 mm, probability: 32% 11° 18°

7-day forecast

Cheddleton, United KingdomCloudy, 10 – 17 °C53.06910000,-2.04228000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 10 – 17 °C
Cheddleton, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C53.06910000,-2.04228000
W
Max: 15° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Cheddleton, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 19 °C53.06910000,-2.04228000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 19 °C
Cheddleton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 24 °C53.06910000,-2.04228000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 24 °C
Cheddleton, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 23 °C53.06910000,-2.04228000
Sa
Min: 12° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 23 °C
Cheddleton, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 19 °C53.06910000,-2.04228000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 19 °C
Cheddleton, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 17 °C53.06910000,-2.04228000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-20

2020-07-20 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 17 °C
Menu