Cheadle, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 11:45

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 29% 0.17 mm, probability: 44% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.09 mm, probability: 32% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 54% 0.24 mm, probability: 63% 0.33 mm, probability: 65% 0.43 mm, probability: 70% 0.91 mm, probability: 77% 1.43 mm, probability: 77% 06:00 0.62 mm, probability: 61% 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 0.13 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.66 mm, probability: 51% 1.25 mm, probability: 60% 0.17 mm, probability: 22% 0.12 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.88 mm, probability: 43% 0.37 mm, probability: 28% 0.36 mm, probability: 43% 0.44 mm, probability: 55% 1.95 mm, probability: 79% 0.63 mm, probability: 70% 00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 33% 0.24 mm, probability: 46% 0.32 mm, probability: 52% 0.32 mm, probability: 52% 0.33 mm, probability: 47% 0.33 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 0.3 mm, probability: 45% 0.29 mm, probability: 49% 0.53 mm, probability: 57% 0.75 mm, probability: 66% 0.37 mm, probability: 59% 0.08 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 16°

7-day forecast

Cheadle, United KingdomRain, 7 – 16 °C52.98333000,-1.98333000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 16 °C
Cheadle, United KingdomRain, 6 – 16 °C52.98333000,-1.98333000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 16 °C
Cheadle, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C52.98333000,-1.98333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Cheadle, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C52.98333000,-1.98333000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Cheadle, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C52.98333000,-1.98333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C
Cheadle, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 10 °C52.98333000,-1.98333000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 10 °C
Cheadle, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 10 °C52.98333000,-1.98333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-07

2020-11-07 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 10 °C
Menu