Chasetown, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Cloudy
Last updated: 10:34

48-hour forecast

0.29 mm, probability: 25% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 32% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 0.22 mm, probability: 36% 0.15 mm, probability: 27% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.25 mm, probability: 48% 0.4 mm, probability: 56% 06:00 0.3 mm, probability: 46% 0.13 mm, probability: 26% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 0.18 mm, probability: 36% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 12:00 13°

7-day forecast

Chasetown, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C52.67232000,-1.92535000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Chasetown, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C52.67232000,-1.92535000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Chasetown, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 13 °C52.67232000,-1.92535000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 13 °C
Chasetown, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 14 °C52.67232000,-1.92535000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 14 °C
Chasetown, United KingdomRain, 6 – 19 °C52.67232000,-1.92535000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 19 °C
Chasetown, United KingdomCloudy, 8 – 15 °C52.67232000,-1.92535000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Cloudy, 8 – 15 °C
Chasetown, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C52.67232000,-1.92535000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Menu