Cawthorne, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Cloudy
Last updated: 14:42

48-hour forecast

0.17 mm, probability: 48% 0.09 mm, probability: 43% 0.28 mm, probability: 45% 0.43 mm, probability: 47% 0.37 mm, probability: 46% 0.26 mm, probability: 47% 0.18 mm, probability: 45% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 0.12 mm, probability: 26% 0.17 mm, probability: 37% 18:00 0.28 mm, probability: 46% 0.48 mm, probability: 56% 0.69 mm, probability: 67% 0.88 mm, probability: 72% 1.07 mm, probability: 72% 1.19 mm, probability: 71% 00:00 1.14 mm, probability: 71% 0.99 mm, probability: 70% 0.84 mm, probability: 67% 0.71 mm, probability: 58% 0.59 mm, probability: 54% 0.52 mm, probability: 51% 06:00 0.51 mm, probability: 48% 0.52 mm, probability: 46% 0.52 mm, probability: 45% 0.48 mm, probability: 43% 0.42 mm, probability: 38% 0.36 mm, probability: 35% 12:00 0.29 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 31% 0.16 mm, probability: 27% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.11 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 10° 16°

7-day forecast

Cawthorne, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.56667000,-1.58333000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Cawthorne, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C53.56667000,-1.58333000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Cawthorne, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.56667000,-1.58333000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Cawthorne, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 19 °C53.56667000,-1.58333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 19 °C
Cawthorne, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C53.56667000,-1.58333000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C
Cawthorne, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 22 °C53.56667000,-1.58333000
M
Min: 13° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 22 °C
Cawthorne, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 21 °C53.56667000,-1.58333000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 21 °C
Menu