Carnwath, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Sunny
Last updated: 08:18

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 32% 0.12 mm, probability: 36% 06:00 0.16 mm, probability: 50% 0.23 mm, probability: 53% 0.26 mm, probability: 52% 0.21 mm, probability: 48% 0.15 mm, probability: 42% 0.13 mm, probability: 43% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 42%

7-day forecast

Carnwath, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 7 °C55.70036000,-3.62579000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 7 °C
Carnwath, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C55.70036000,-3.62579000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Carnwath, United KingdomRain, 2 – 9 °C55.70036000,-3.62579000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 9 °C
Carnwath, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C55.70036000,-3.62579000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Carnwath, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C55.70036000,-3.62579000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Carnwath, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C55.70036000,-3.62579000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C
Carnwath, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 5 °C55.70036000,-3.62579000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 5 °C
Menu