Cardross, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Cloudy
Last updated: 12:54

48-hour forecast

0.11 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.23 mm, probability: 31% 0.42 mm, probability: 41% 0.48 mm, probability: 42% 0.34 mm, probability: 42% 0.19 mm, probability: 40% 0.26 mm, probability: 43% 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.12 mm, probability: 18% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 28% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.29 mm, probability: 39% 0.72 mm, probability: 55% 1.05 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 0.83 mm, probability: 55% 0.46 mm, probability: 41% 0.28 mm, probability: 35% 0.25 mm, probability: 33% 0.25 mm, probability: 31% 0.25 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 0.25 mm, probability: 36% 0.25 mm, probability: 36% 0.24 mm, probability: 37% 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 0.19 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.29 mm, probability: 37% 0.42 mm, probability: 45% 0.5 mm, probability: 53% 0.43 mm, probability: 48% 0.33 mm, probability: 40% 0.25 mm, probability: 35% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 18:00

7-day forecast

Cardross, United KingdomRain, 2 – 9 °C55.96667000,-4.63333000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 9 °C
Cardross, United KingdomRain, -0 – 4 °C55.96667000,-4.63333000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 4 °C
Cardross, United KingdomSnow, -1 – 4 °C55.96667000,-4.63333000
F
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Snow, -1 – 4 °C
Cardross, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C55.96667000,-4.63333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Cardross, United KingdomCloudy, 0 – 4 °C55.96667000,-4.63333000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Cloudy, 0 – 4 °C
Cardross, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C55.96667000,-4.63333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Cardross, United KingdomRain, 3 – 5 °C55.96667000,-4.63333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 5 °C
Menu