Cardigan, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Rain
Last updated: 18:10

48-hour forecast

0.3 mm, probability: 100% 0.89 mm, probability: 78% 00:00 0.45 mm, probability: 58% 0.4 mm, probability: 53% 0.4 mm, probability: 50% 0.43 mm, probability: 52% 0.47 mm, probability: 56% 0.52 mm, probability: 60% 06:00 0.58 mm, probability: 62% 0.63 mm, probability: 63% 0.59 mm, probability: 60% 0.39 mm, probability: 48% 0.22 mm, probability: 40% 0.14 mm, probability: 35% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 18:00 0.25 mm, probability: 45% 0.73 mm, probability: 61% 1.08 mm, probability: 66% 0.75 mm, probability: 56% 0.28 mm, probability: 35% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.12 mm, probability: 27% 0.17 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.2 mm, probability: 38% 0.26 mm, probability: 44% 0.34 mm, probability: 47% 0.4 mm, probability: 47% 0.45 mm, probability: 48% 0.47 mm, probability: 48% 12:00 0.44 mm, probability: 47% 0.38 mm, probability: 45% 0.35 mm, probability: 39% 0.34 mm, probability: 35% 0.36 mm, probability: 33% 0.36 mm, probability: 32% 18:00 0.25 mm, probability: 26% 0.14 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 16%

7-day forecast

Cardigan, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C52.08473000,-4.65906000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Cardigan, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C52.08473000,-4.65906000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Cardigan, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C52.08473000,-4.65906000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Cardigan, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C52.08473000,-4.65906000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Cardigan, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C52.08473000,-4.65906000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Cardigan, United KingdomRain, 9 – 11 °C52.08473000,-4.65906000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 11 °C
Cardigan, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C52.08473000,-4.65906000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Menu