Capel Saint Mary, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 10:20

48-hour forecast

0.1 mm, probability: 85% 0.14 mm, probability: 84% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.14 mm, probability: 31% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.27 mm, probability: 43% 0.28 mm, probability: 43% 0.23 mm, probability: 40% 0.25 mm, probability: 41% 0.17 mm, probability: 37% 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.21 mm, probability: 39% 0.25 mm, probability: 44% 0.36 mm, probability: 51% 0.35 mm, probability: 49% 0.19 mm, probability: 40% 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 0.12 mm, probability: 26% 0.18 mm, probability: 29% 0.3 mm, probability: 31% 0.3 mm, probability: 34% 0.31 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.34 mm, probability: 29% 0.35 mm, probability: 28% 0.37 mm, probability: 33% 0.4 mm, probability: 34% 0.45 mm, probability: 35% 0.29 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.45 mm, probability: 44% 0.64 mm, probability: 51% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 12:00 10°

7-day forecast

Capel Saint Mary, United KingdomRain, 8 – 10 °C52.00369000,1.04482000
W
Max: 10° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 10 °C
Capel Saint Mary, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C52.00369000,1.04482000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Capel Saint Mary, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 6 °C52.00369000,1.04482000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 6 °C
Capel Saint Mary, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C52.00369000,1.04482000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Capel Saint Mary, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C52.00369000,1.04482000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Capel Saint Mary, United KingdomCloudy, 0 – 5 °C52.00369000,1.04482000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Cloudy, 0 – 5 °C
Capel Saint Mary, United KingdomRain, 1 – 9 °C52.00369000,1.04482000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-26

2021-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 9 °C
Menu