Caldicot, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Rain
Last updated: 19:25

48-hour forecast

0.54 mm, probability: 95% 0.34 mm, probability: 92% 00:00 0.42 mm, probability: 57% 0.26 mm, probability: 47% 0.22 mm, probability: 46% 0.24 mm, probability: 48% 0.32 mm, probability: 49% 0.38 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 0.33 mm, probability: 41% 0.29 mm, probability: 38% 0.29 mm, probability: 34% 0.24 mm, probability: 29% 0.19 mm, probability: 26% 0.17 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 0.14 mm, probability: 37% 0.19 mm, probability: 50% 0.3 mm, probability: 62% 0.36 mm, probability: 68% 18:00 0.31 mm, probability: 68% 0.22 mm, probability: 60% 0.17 mm, probability: 53% 0.16 mm, probability: 45% 0.17 mm, probability: 36% 0.19 mm, probability: 31% 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 33% 0.22 mm, probability: 37% 0.24 mm, probability: 33% 0.25 mm, probability: 33% 0.26 mm, probability: 30% 0.27 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.26 mm, probability: 32% 0.25 mm, probability: 34% 0.23 mm, probability: 33% 0.21 mm, probability: 33% 0.2 mm, probability: 30% 0.2 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.2 mm, probability: 22% 0.2 mm, probability: 21% 0.19 mm, probability: 25% 0.16 mm, probability: 26% 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 15° 18°

7-day forecast

Caldicot, United KingdomRain, 14 – 19 °C51.58661000,-2.75736000
Th
Min: 14° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 19 °C
Caldicot, United KingdomSunny, 12 – 19 °C51.58661000,-2.75736000
F
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 12 – 19 °C
Caldicot, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 21 °C51.58661000,-2.75736000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 21 °C
Caldicot, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 23 °C51.58661000,-2.75736000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 23 °C
Caldicot, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 21 °C51.58661000,-2.75736000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 21 °C
Caldicot, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 21 °C51.58661000,-2.75736000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 21 °C
Caldicot, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 21 °C51.58661000,-2.75736000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 21 °C
Menu