Cairneyhill, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Wind
Last updated: 10:03

48-hour forecast

0.34 mm, probability: 39% 0.79 mm, probability: 71% 0.11 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.18 mm, probability: 43% 0.35 mm, probability: 55% 0.38 mm, probability: 55% 0.43 mm, probability: 57% 0.28 mm, probability: 50% 0.29 mm, probability: 52% 00:00 0.25 mm, probability: 53% 0.34 mm, probability: 58% 0.4 mm, probability: 60% 0.38 mm, probability: 58% 0.32 mm, probability: 55% 0.25 mm, probability: 53% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 41% 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.1 mm, probability: 27% 0.18 mm, probability: 35% 0.29 mm, probability: 44% 12:00 0.42 mm, probability: 51% 0.63 mm, probability: 60% 0.82 mm, probability: 64% 0.86 mm, probability: 65% 0.88 mm, probability: 64% 0.82 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 0.56 mm, probability: 59% 0.3 mm, probability: 54% 0.17 mm, probability: 45% 0.1 mm, probability: 33% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 06:00 12:00 12°

7-day forecast

Cairneyhill, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C56.05908000,-3.53518000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-24

2020-11-24 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Cairneyhill, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 9 °C56.05908000,-3.53518000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 9 °C
Cairneyhill, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 6 °C56.05908000,-3.53518000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 6 °C
Cairneyhill, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 6 °C56.05908000,-3.53518000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 6 °C
Cairneyhill, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C56.05908000,-3.53518000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C
Cairneyhill, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C56.05908000,-3.53518000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Cairneyhill, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 7 °C56.05908000,-3.53518000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 7 °C
Menu