Buxton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

0°
Snow
Last updated: 05:39

48-hour forecast

0.28 mm, probability: 44% 0.32 mm, probability: 100% 1.06 mm, probability: 64% 12:00 1.25 mm, probability: 65% 1.33 mm, probability: 66% 1.14 mm, probability: 63% 0.69 mm, probability: 56% 0.56 mm, probability: 52% 0.55 mm, probability: 56% 18:00 0.45 mm, probability: 55% 0.4 mm, probability: 50% 0.49 mm, probability: 51% 0.46 mm, probability: 47% 0.45 mm, probability: 48% 0.47 mm, probability: 49% 00:00 0.56 mm, probability: 51% 0.7 mm, probability: 52% 0.67 mm, probability: 49% 0.52 mm, probability: 42% 0.46 mm, probability: 35% 0.33 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 00:00 06:00

7-day forecast

Buxton, United KingdomRain, 0 – 3 °C53.25741000,-1.90982000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 3 °C
Buxton, United KingdomFog, -1 – 2 °C53.25741000,-1.90982000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Fog, -1 – 2 °C
Buxton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 2 °C53.25741000,-1.90982000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 2 °C
Buxton, United KingdomFog, -3 – -0 °C53.25741000,-1.90982000
Tu
Min: -3° C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Fog, -3 – -0 °C
Buxton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -2 – 2 °C53.25741000,-1.90982000
W
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -2 – 2 °C
Buxton, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C53.25741000,-1.90982000
Th
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Buxton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C53.25741000,-1.90982000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-11

2020-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Menu