Busby, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Cloudy
Last updated: 23:06

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 19% 0.29 mm, probability: 32% 0.38 mm, probability: 45% 0.31 mm, probability: 36% 0.25 mm, probability: 31% 0.3 mm, probability: 33% 00:00 0.32 mm, probability: 30% 0.32 mm, probability: 30% 0.3 mm, probability: 30% 0.21 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 0.12 mm, probability: 20% 0.14 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 18:00 00:00 20°

7-day forecast

Busby, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C55.77995000,-4.27711000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Busby, United KingdomCloudy, 10 – 17 °C55.77995000,-4.27711000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 10 – 17 °C
Busby, United KingdomRain, 12 – 20 °C55.77995000,-4.27711000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 20 °C
Busby, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 20 °C55.77995000,-4.27711000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 20 °C
Busby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 21 °C55.77995000,-4.27711000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 21 °C
Busby, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 24 °C55.77995000,-4.27711000
Sa
Min: 12° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 24 °C
Busby, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 25 °C55.77995000,-4.27711000
Su
Min: 13° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 25 °C
Menu