Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 07:36

48-hour forecast

0.2 mm, probability: 44% 0.35 mm, probability: 100% 0.2 mm, probability: 35% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 22% 0.15 mm, probability: 27% 0.17 mm, probability: 30% 0.21 mm, probability: 32% 0.23 mm, probability: 35% 0.21 mm, probability: 37% 18:00 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 00:00 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 19% 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.16 mm, probability: 42% 0.33 mm, probability: 56% 0.61 mm, probability: 64% 0.75 mm, probability: 66% 12:00 0.79 mm, probability: 69% 0.48 mm, probability: 64% 13°

7-day forecast

Burton upon Trent, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C52.80728000,-1.64263000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-10-28

2020-10-28 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Burton upon Trent, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C52.80728000,-1.64263000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Burton upon Trent, United KingdomRain, 13 – 17 °C52.80728000,-1.64263000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 17 °C
Burton upon Trent, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C52.80728000,-1.64263000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Burton upon Trent, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C52.80728000,-1.64263000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Burton upon Trent, United KingdomRain, 6 – 16 °C52.80728000,-1.64263000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 16 °C
Burton upon Trent, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 11 °C52.80728000,-1.64263000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 11 °C
Menu