Burton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 02:51

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.17 mm, probability: 31% 0.38 mm, probability: 50% 0.77 mm, probability: 71% 1.16 mm, probability: 82% 18:00 1.13 mm, probability: 83% 0.93 mm, probability: 78% 0.71 mm, probability: 69% 0.38 mm, probability: 67% 0.7 mm, probability: 76% 1.19 mm, probability: 81% 00:00 1.47 mm, probability: 82% 0.56 mm, probability: 68% 0.17 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 43% 0.51 mm, probability: 62% 0.69 mm, probability: 67% 06:00 0.44 mm, probability: 53% 0.13 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 0.1 mm, probability: 27% 0.24 mm, probability: 51% 18:00 0.56 mm, probability: 65% 1.57 mm, probability: 64% 1.68 mm, probability: 59% 0.77 mm, probability: 49% 0.25 mm, probability: 37% 00:00 0.18 mm, probability: 22% 0.24 mm, probability: 25% 0.34 mm, probability: 36% 0.67 mm, probability: 52% 06:00 0.4 mm, probability: 48% 10°

7-day forecast

Burton, United KingdomRain, 9 – 10 °C51.71556000,-4.92222000
Th
Max: 10° C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 10 °C
Burton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C51.71556000,-4.92222000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Burton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C51.71556000,-4.92222000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Burton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C51.71556000,-4.92222000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Burton, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C51.71556000,-4.92222000
M
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Burton, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C51.71556000,-4.92222000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Burton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C51.71556000,-4.92222000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Menu